home about tour our home shop contact

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ella's Closet

Now that Ella is walking around, dresses and shoes and outfits seem just that much more fun, funny and cute on her! I thought I'd share with you all just how adorable she looks. Take a look at Ella in these gladiator sandals from Gymboree, the irony kills me!! Both the dress and sandals were from a friend.

To me, there's nothing funnier or more fun than seeing babies and toddlers wearing fashionable or trendy clothing. My little fashionista! And she doesn't even know it yet...

Can you tell I'm anxious for summer?  It may be 56 degrees and raining outside our house, but inside, it's 70 and sunny in our hearts.

Here's what Ella is wearing today:
I'm a sucker for smocked sundresses and sandals! You can take the girl out of California but you can't take California out of the girl : ).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...