home about tour our home shop contact

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where They Live

Thought I'd post a picture of the wicker chest I found yesterday that is now where my baby girl's toys live. I wasn't able to locate a Valpak coupon, but a generous donor in my mother-in-law's office did give me a 30% off coupon which brought the total down from $24.99 to $17.50. Such a steal!

Once I got the toys in there I realized I didn't have anything to put in these plastic and metal cubbies (I had gotten them at Costco a few years back) that up until earlier this week, housed my shoes (I am attempting to bring some organization to my closet). I had thought they might make a home in Ella's room to store some of her things, but then started putting some of my magazines in them and so that is where they will live! I am so glad to have found them a home as I now do not feel pressured to get rid of them.
The magazines were supposed to be recycled, but I've been hanging on to them as I have a hard time parting with them. I really like the way they look in the cubbies so I think they'll stay for now.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...