home about tour our home shop contact

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Finds

So, I know this isn't house related, but I was so shocked, I had to blog about it. ESSIE nail products at Walmart. Walmart. Can you believe it? I couldn't. I took photos of the display to share with you all and in hopes that it would make it more real.

For home-related products, I found a couple 2-packs of gold stocking holders that I am going to spray paint to a matte silver finish and use for next year, and I scored 4 of them for only $2.00 total.
The last thing I came across was a new shower curtain in an aqua/Tiffany blue color that I had looked at previously but wasn't sure about. The curtain itself is pretty light and see through, but the color and detailing are really pretty. I didn't buy it this time, because I want to show it to the hubs to hear his opinion, but I totally want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...