home about tour our home shop contact

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jumping on the Pinterest Challenge Bandwagon


This quarter's challenge is brought to us by these lovely ladies:

Katie of Bower Power
Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!


I bet your dying to know which of my many pins I chose to DIY, huh? Well wait no more because here is my inspiration piece de resistance:

via by way of Ideal Home

Pretty gorg right? I went to our local hardware/cabinet shop today and will paying our bill (over $1k, yowzers!) stopped and asked if they still had the $1 bin of knobs I had remembered seeing. They did in fact have some knobs left and they let me take 10 home for FREE. How nice is that?! Of course none were glass or sculpted like  the beauts above but you really can't beat free so there was no way I was going to turn them down and spend $4-12 per knob.

The coat rack is almost done and will be debuted on Wednesday next week with the rest of Pinterest Challenge DIY peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...