home about tour our home shop contact

Monday, June 13, 2011

lemons and art

Those lemon prints from wisteria got me searching the net for some lemon art on the cheap. and look what i found, the same images as the ones wisteria is selling. Lucky! here's one, as well as some other loves.

'Baroque Lemons' by Giovanni Ferrari




'Lemon Grove, Tuscany' by Hazel Barker


'Still Life with Lemons on a Plate' by Vincent van Gogh





'Lemon Branch Bouquet' by Nicole Etinne


'Fresh Lemons' by Martha Negley


'Lemon' by Avalisa.
{this one I would do only on a saturated wall. maybe fuschia, night tide, navy, black, or hunter green.}


oh and did I forget to mention? I want lemon art {on canvas} on a wall in my off-kitchen dining area. bad.


all pictures from art.com and amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...