home about tour our home shop contact

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Late Post, Better Post Coming Later

Sorry about no post this morning. My usb ports are either fried or disabled and I have a Mac Book Pro with an internal battery so no taking out the battery and seeing if it re-enables them for me :(. I have pictures galore to share with you, so I've uploaded them to the Mister's cpu and am trying to burn them to a disc so that I can put them on my mac but unfortunately for you (and me) I'm horrible with non-macs and cannot figure that machine out. I'm working on it and will (fingers crossed) have an awesome picture filled post for you later. For now, I leave you with this shot of unbelievable cuteness:




Best,

Charisma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...