home about tour our home shop contact

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gettin' Zippy With It

The bug likes to take out all my credit, debit and store cards after she fishes my wallet out of my purse. Not to mention that the card slots are somewhat streched out so that they fall all over the floor wherever we may be when the wallet is held upside down. Big bummer. I've decided I need to get a zippered wallet and for once would like to splurge on something nice. But don't worry, I haven't lost my mind. I will absolutely positively wait for one to go on a dramatic sale (Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?) before I dole out any cash for a place to stash my card collection.

Loving this little striped number!







This little pink number is absolutely adorbs and the faint silver polka dots remind me of Nicole of Me Oh My!'s daughter's bathroom walls.
It is def on my list to watch for.




How cute are those spots?



Go check out the interior on this one. 
So sleek!


Which one do you prefer?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...